Funeral Home Study Information
Funeral Parlour Home Study Course Package includes 3 Funeral Training Manuals
Modules for Funeral Training:
1. Introduction and history of burials and cremations.
2. Rules and regulations starting a funeral parlour business.
3. Registration as an Undertaker.
4. Inside the Funeral Parlour.
5. Mortuary requirements and registration.
6. Rules and regulations regarding premises.
7. Certificate of Competence.
8. Burial versus Cremation.
9. Legal formalities with burial or cremations.
10. Tombstone and Cemetery regulations.
11. Burial of pauper or Indigent persons.
12. Documentation needed for burial.
13. Duties of the funeral undertaker.
14. Legal requirements.
15. Exhumation of a body.
16. Autopsies on the deceased.
18. Negotiating the supply and price of Coffins, Caskets and Tombstones.
19. Coffins, Caskets, Dome caskets, Decorations & Lining.
20. Planning the Funeral Memorial Service.
21. What happens at the Funeral Wake?
22. Average Funeral Cost.
23. Pre-paid Funeral Plans and Funeral Insurance.
24. Cremation Urns and Funeral Caskets.
25. Last wishes, cheap and low cost funerals.
26. Decision about the Funeral Hymns and Funeral Songs.
27. The Funeral Notice.
28. Funeral Letters, church flower arrangements, funeral flowers.. etc.
29. Hiring of buses, tents, gazebo, cutlery, & other related funeral products.
30. Pricing and costing of funerals and cremations.
31. Burial plot purchase.
32. Booking process for the funeral.
33. What is a Death notice?
34. Daily running of a funeral parlour.
35. Obtaining the death certificate.
36. Removal order.
37. Identification of the body.
38. Researching your business market.
39. Types of burials and cremations.
40. Preparing the body for burial.
41. Transportation of bodies, coffins, caskets and dome caskets.
42. Securing continuous business.
43. Marketing your Funeral Parlour business.
44. Training counselors in the Funeral Industry.
45. Recruitment of Morticians and Embalmers.
46. Funerals and Credit.
47. Advertising your Funeral Parlour Business effectively.
48. Ground Rules and Funeral Parlour Etiquette.
49. Start Your Own Funeral Policy/Scheme.
50. Lay buys of coffins and caskets.
51. Funeral Societies.
52. The making of a Funeral Parlour brochure.
53. Your business plan.
54. How to Tender for Pauper Burials.
55. Types of business suitable for your Funeral Undertaker.
56. Names of suppliers of Mortuary equipment.
57. Understanding emotions in times of death.
58. You will be taught how to talk to the family when the body is removed to assist them whilst mourning the deceased.
59. Sourcing finance for your business. The law and your business.
60. Chemicals used in the Funeral industry.
The Total Cost to purchase the Funeral Parlour Home Study Course Package is R4,000.00 (Four Thousand Rand) payable as follows:
You must pay the FULL AMOUNT of the package and send the proof of payment (using your cellphone number as the reference)
We accept Electronic (Internet) Transfers and you are most welcome to pick up the Home Study Package at the Training Centre if you so wish, provided you make an appointment.
No cheque or credit card payments will be accepted.